- 1 tsp plus 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups unseasoned frozen vegetables
- 1 1/2 cups edamame, shelled
- 5 cups cooked long grain brown rice
- 1/3 cup less sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 5 stalks green onions, thinly sliced
In a large frying pan over low heat, add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper. Add eggs to pan and cook, turning occasionally, until firm but still moist. Remove from pan and set aside.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan and increase heat to medium-high. Add frozen vegetables and edamame to pan and cook until warmed through, about 10 minutes. Stir in cooked rice and eggs and cook for 5 minutes.
In a separate small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, and ground ginger. Add mixture to pan and stir.
Just before serving, add sesame oil and top with green onions.