- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice, rinsed
- 1 1/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Mexican crema
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped and divided
- Ground ancho chile, for serving
In a pressure cooker, add rice, water, and salt. Lock lid in place. Select high pressure and 3 minutes cook time. When timer beeps, turn pressure cooker off and use a natural pressure release for 10 minutes. Fluff rice with a fork.
Add corn, sour cream, butter, pepper, lime juice, queso fresco, and half of green onions and stir to combine. Garnish with remaining green onions, queso fresco, and chile powder.