- Cooking spray
- 2 cups 1/3" cubes Harmons artisan bread, such as sourdough
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup finely minced shallots
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh sage or 1 tsp dried sage leaves
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles, drained
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2 lb ground turkey
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
In a bowl, toss bread with broth and let sit until bread absorbs broth, about 10 minutes.
Add shallots, parsley, thyme, sage, chiles, cheese, salt, pepper, and eggs.
Add turkey and mix just until blended. Transfer to pan, mounding in center. Bake until instant-read thermometer registers 167°, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Let rest 15 minutes before serving.