- Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 3 roasted Hatch chiles, deseeded
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, ends removed
- Garden Chopped Salad Ingredients
- 2 avocados, diced
- 4 ears Utah sweet corn, shucked
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 (15 oz) can low-sodium chili beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 (10 oz) packs cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside.
Blister the corn on a grill or gas range until lightly charred on all sides. Hold the corn upright in a large salad bowl and use downward cuts with a paring knife to cut the kernels off the cob into the bowl.
Fill your salad bowl with chopped romaine, then add the remaining salad ingredients.
Top salad with Hatch chile vinaigrette and enjoy!
350 calories; 23g total fat (4g saturated); 550 mg sodium; 36g carbohydrates; 14g dietary fiber; 8g sugar (0g added sugar); 10g protein