- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyère
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 10 oz Brussel sprouts, blanched and chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño roasted, halved, seeded, and minced
- 2 cloves roasted garlic, minced
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- Pita chips or toasted baguette slices
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except baguette. Mix until fully combined and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a 9” x 13” baking dish and smooth top with a spatula.
Bake until bubbly and lightly golden, about 30 minutes. Turn oven to broil and broil until browned, about 5 minutes. Serve with pita chips, for dipping.