- 1/2 ounce sweetened lime juice cold
- 1 1/2 ounce pineapple juice cold
- 1-2 drops green gel coloring
- 1 1/2 ounce ginger beer, Fever Tree brand preferred cold
1. Prepare coupe glasses by rimming them with purple, or color of choice, finishing sugar. To do so, pour a bit of the sugar onto a small plate. Dampen a paper towel with water and wipe the rim of the glasses. This helps the sugar to stick on the glass much easier. Dip the glass rim into the colored sugar, making sure sugar sticks along the rim. Set aside.
2. In a mason jar with a secure lid, add lime juice, pineapple juice and gel coloring. Seal the lid and shake vigorously. *Alternatively, a cocktail shaker with ice can be used if ingredients are not cold.
3. Pour into prepared glassware and top with ginger beer. Garnish with a lychee fruit that has been stuffed with a cherry then skewered. Cheers!
**Instead of coupe glasses, a tall Tom Collins glass would work as well. Changing the recipe serving to 1 instead of 2
***If the addition of alcohol is desired, rum or vodka is recommended