- 2 Tbsp canola, oil, divided
- 4 Harmons Greek chicken sausages
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (15 oz) can Harmons chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 qt Harmons cucumber tomato salad
- 1 tsp dried oregano
In a large frying pan over medium heat, add canola oil.
Break sausage into 1 1/2” pieces. Add to pan and cook until golden brown, 7-10 minutes. Add bell pepper and chickpeas and cook until pepper begins to soften, 3-4 minutes.
Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, Cucumber Tomato Salad, and dried oregano to pan. Toss and heat through, about 5 minutes