- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus 2 tsp
- 3 1/2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups shredded Harmons rotisserie chicken
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, coarsely torn
- 1 large head radicchio, thickly sliced
- 2 cups frozen green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
In a small frying pan over medium heat, add 2 teaspoons oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat and let cool.
In a large bowl, whisk vinegar and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken, garlic, lettuce, radicchio, green beans, blue cheese, and nuts and toss to combine.
Shop this recipe here.