- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1 lb seedless watermelon, peeled and cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1" pieces
- 8 oz halloumi cheese, cut into 1" pieces
- 7 (10") wooden skewers, soaked for 30 minutes
Heat an outdoor grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Clean and oil grill grate.
In a bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, and salt.
Thread watermelon, cantaloupe, and halloumi cheese onto skewers. Brush with lime juice-honey mixture.
Place skewers on grill, cover, and cook until grill marks appear, 3-4 minutes per side, brushing occasionally with honey-lime juice. Serve immediately.