- Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup cream or half and half
- 6 oz Beehive habanero cheddar
- 8 oz American cheese or Velveeta
- 2 bags white corn chips
- 2 qt Harmons Beef Chili
- 1/2 cup salt-free canned black beans
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh sweet corn, cut from the cob
- 1/4 cup Harmons fresh mild salsa
- 1/4 cup Harmons fresh guacamole
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup jalapenos
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, cut on a bias 1/8" wide
To make the cheese sauce, over a double boiler, heat cream until it steams. Shred cheddar and American cheese into small pieces, and add to hot cream, stir until melted. Let cool.
In a serving bowl, place a layer of chips and dress with cheese sauce.
Add another layer of chips and garnish with chili, beans, tomatoes, and corn. Dress again with cheese sauce and top with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos, cilantro, and green onions.