- 1 Tbsp minced fresh oregano, marjoram, or thyme
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 bone-in skinless chicken leg-thigh quarters
- 1/2 lb Harmons diced red potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 lb green beans, cut into 3/8" pieces
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1-2 small zucchini, diced
- 1-2 yellow crookneck squash, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2-1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp minced fresh marjoram
- 1/2 tsp minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 lemon
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
In a bowl, combine herbs, salt, pepper, and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Spread mixture on chicken and marinate in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
Remove chicken from refrigerator 20 minutes before cooking. Prepare a grill or grill pan over medium heat. Cook chicken on both sides until browned and reaches 165° on an instant-read thermometer, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board, loosely cover with foil, and let rest 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a frying pan over medium-high heat, add remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Add potatoes, liberally season with salt and pepper, and cook until browned and just cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
Add onion to pan and let cook over medium-high heat, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add green beans and cook, about 5 minutes. Add wine and cook, stirring occasionally, until wine has reduced by half. Add zucchini, crookneck squash, bell pepper, chicken broth, fish sauce, marjoram, and thyme and cook until squash is cooked but not falling apart and green beans are tender, 8-10 minutes.
Return potatoes to pan, season vegetable mixture with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice. Place chicken in warmed shallow bowls, top with vegetables, and garnish with parsley.