- 4 oz semisweet or other dark chocolate chopped
- 1 oz unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp Irish cream liqueur
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup Heath toffee bits
Preheat oven to 350° and spray an 8” x 8” baking pan with cooking spray.
In a bowl set over a saucepan filled 1/3 of water over medium-low heat, melt together chocolates and butter. Let cool for 10 minutes.
In cooled bowl, add sugar, Irish cream, and vanilla and stir into chocolate-butter mixture. Add eggs, one at a time, flour, and salt and mix to combine. Fold in chocolate-toffee pieces. Pour into prepared pan and smooth top.
Bake until a cake tester put in center comes out with a few moist crumbs, about 25 minutes. Let cool in pan on rack. Cut into bars.