- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pkg Butternut squash cubes, or any seasonal vegetable
- 1 bunch curly kale, preferably purple, stems removed and thinly chopped
- 1 pkg grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp roughly chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 400°. Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper.
In a bowl, toss sprouts with a small amount of olive oil and salt. Place on 1 sheet pan and roast until golden and crispy on the ends, about 8 minutes.
Arrange squash on prepared sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil and salt. Roast until browned and soft, about 15 minutes.
In a large bowl, add kale. Drizzle with oil and salt. Massage with your hands until kale starts to break down and soften.
In a bowl, add balsamic, tamari, garlic, and basil. Slowly whisk in olive oil to emulsify. Season with salt and pepper.
Add roasted vegetables and tomatoes to kale. Dress the salad, adding the dressing in small amounts so as not to over dress. Toss and serve. This will last in the fridge for about 3 days.