- Crushed ice
- 3 Tbsp (1 1/2 oz) fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp (1/4 oz) simple syrup
- 2 Tbsp (1 oz) grapefruit juice
- 2 Tbsp (1 oz) pineapple juice
- Vanilla frosting
- Purple, green and gold sprinkles
- Fresh mint leaves
Fill a tall glass with ice. Add lime juice, simple syrup, grapefruit and pineapple juices and shake or stir to combine.
Dip rim of a cocktail glass with frosting. Place sprinkles in a shallow dish and dip frosted rim in sprinkles.
Pour mocktail mixture, while straining ice, into prepared cocktail glass.