- 2 kohlrabi
- 1/2 (about 1/2 lb) head white cabbage
- 6 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup dried cherries, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, zested
- 6 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1/2 tsp each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups alfalfa sprouts
Using a knife, remove thick skin of kohlrabi. Cut into ¼”-wide and 2”-long matchsticks. Cut cabbage into ¼”-thick strips.
In a large bowl, add kohlrabi, cabbage, dill, cherries, lemon zest, juice, oil and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Let sit for 10 minutes. Add 1 cup alfalfa sprouts to bowl and toss to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Transfer slaw to a serving platter, leaving any juices behind. Garnish with remaining 1 cup alfalfa sprouts and serve.