- 2 Harmons jalapeno cheddar cheeseballs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 2 oz mild green chiles, drained
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Chopped fresh parsley or snipped fresh chives for garnish
- 1 pkg Harmons sous chef pre-cut carrots and celery
- 1 pkg Harmons sous chef pre-cut cucumbers
- 6-8 radishes, halved or quartered
- 1 pkg Harmons crostini
Preheat oven to 375°.
In a bowl, combine cheeseballs, parmesan and cheddar cheeses, chiles, and salt. Transfer cheese mixture to a baking dish. Sprinkle with panko and bake until bubbly and slightly golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving and garnish with parsley.
Set baking dish in center of a platter. Place vegetables decoratively around dip and serve with crostini.