- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 leek, quartered and diced
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 lb Harmons artisan fresh short pasta, such as creste di gallo
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, plus more for garnish
In a frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil. Add leek and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes. Add artichoke hearts and cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Add lemon zest and juice, butter, parsley, pepper, and pine nuts and toss to combine. Reduce heat to medium.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook according to package instructions until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta water.
Add pasta to sauce and toss to combine. Add grated cheese and reserved pasta water, if needed, stirring until desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with more cheese.