- 1 1/2 cups Clean Simple Eats Vanilla Pancake + Waffle Mix
- Pinch Sea salt
- 2 Tbsp grass-fed butter
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juice of
- 1 tsp lemon extract (optional)
- 1 large eggs , divided
- 1 cup blueberries
- Syrup of choice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees with an 8-10” cast iron skillet inside.
- Combine the Clean Simple Eats Pancake + Waffle Mix and sea salt in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized bowl by microwaving for 20-30 seconds. Add the milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon extract, and egg yolks (separate the whites into a small bowl) to the butter. Whisk together until well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and whisk until well combined. Fold in the egg whites with a rubber spatula until just combined. Set batter aside.
- Remove the skillet from the oven using oven mitts. Spray the skillet liberally with cooking spray, then pour in the pancake batter. Sprinkle the blueberries evenly over the top. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Slice into four servings and top with syrup of your choice.
Recipe courtesy of Clean Simple Eats.