- 12 oz (2 cups) cooked lobster meat, cut into chunks, chilled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh chives
- Dash of hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 4 hot dog buns
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3-4 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
In a medium bowl, combine lobster, mayonnaise, celery, lemon juice, parsley, chives, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate, about 30 minutes.
Flatten hot dog buns without splitting them apart, if possible. Butter cut sides and season with salt. In a nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, place buns in pan, buttered side down, and toast until golden brown, 4-5 minutes. Transfer to serving plates, toasted side up. Divide lobster mixture between buns.