- 1 Heber Valley Artisan Back Jack Cheese
- 1 Heber Valley Artisan Snake Creek 6 Year Sharp
- 1 Beehive Barely Buzzed
- 1 Beehive Red Butte Hatch Chile
- 1 Creminelli Salami Minis
- 1 Creminelli Calabrese
- 1 Creminelli Prosciutto
- 1 Creminelli Capicola
- 1 Creminelli Coppa
- 1 Pepperlane Sweet Mother of Onion
- 1 Pepperlane Raz-Pepper
- 1 Hollow Tree Honey
- 1 Wild Horse Ginger and Wasabi Peas Chocolate Bar
- 1 Wild Horse Orange and Habanero Chocolate
- 1 Handful Spanish Marcona Almonds
- 1 Handful Fresh Raspberries
- 1 Harmons Artisan Fougasse/Baguette
- 1 Fresh Peach
- 1 Handful Fresh Blackberries
- Fresh Black Grapes
When making a charcuterie board, first start by picking your cheeses. On this local board, we used Heber Valley Artisan Snake Creek 6 Year Sharp, Heber Valley Artisan Back Jack Cheese, Beehive Barely Buzzed and Beehive Red Butte Hatch Chile.
Next, add your meat. On this board we used a variety of Creminelli Fine Meats including their salami minis, calabrese, prosciutto, capicola and coppa.
To finish it off, add the jam (Pepperlane Sweet Mother of Onion and Raz-Pepper), chocolate (Wild Horse Ginger and Wasabi Peas and Orange and Habanero), honey (Hollow Tree Honey), bread (Harmons Artisan Baguette or Fougasse) and any nuts or fruit you'd like.
Congrats, you just made a local charcuterie board!
To learn more, watch us make the board here.