- 1 canola oil
- 2 lb Harmons Fiesta Fajita Beef, chopped into small pieces
- 4 cups Harmons mild salsa, divided
- 6 Harmons Corn Tortillas, cut in half and divided
- 1 (14 oz) can Harmons black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups Harmons Mexican Cheese Blend, divided
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly spray a 9” by 13” baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil. Add vegetables and meat and cook until just slightly browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Add 1 cup salsa to bottom of baking dish. Spread 6 tortilla halves evenly on salsa. Spread more salsa on tortillas. Spread ½ meat-vegetable mixture on top of salsa. Add ½ black beans and 1/2 cup black olives. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese over olives. Repeat with remaining 6 tortilla halves, remaining ½ of meat-vegetable mixture, remaining ½ of black beans, and remaining 1/2 cup of black olives. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
Bake in oven for 25 minutes. Serve with sour cream.