- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp minced celery
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh chives
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb lobster tails, shelled, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 24 mini soft dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup celery leaves or crushed potato chips
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, celery, chives, oil, lemon juice, and horseradish. Season with salt and pepper. Add lobster and fold to coat.
Preheat oven to 375°. Using a small serrated knife, make a 1/2″-deep cut across top of each dinner roll and gently pry open roll with your fingers to create a mini New England-style hot dog bun. Lightly brush inside of rolls with butter; place on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast until light golden, about 8 minutes. Let cool slightly.
Divide lobster mixture among rolls, pressing into cut across top; garnish with celery leaves or crushed potato chips.