- 2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dutch-processed unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 oz coffee liqueur, such as Kahlua
- Mini marshmallows, for serving
- Salted caramel, for serving
- Chocolate syrup, for serving
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg until heated through, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in Kahlúa.
Serve immediately, garnished with mini marshmallows, salted caramel, and chocolate syrup.