- 2 lb large shrimp
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup ale
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Creole seasoning
- 1/2 Tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
To prepare shrimp, take a pair of kitchen scissors, snip shell down back and remove vein.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except shrimp and parsley. Add shrimp to mixture, cover bowl with plastic wrap and allow to marinate in fridge for 30 minutes.
In a cast iron grill pan over medium-high heat, pour marinade into pan and allow it to bubble, 2-3 minutes. Add shrimp and cook, turning one or two times, 5-6 minutes.
Once shrimp are pink and the sauce has sufficiently simmered, remove from heat, pour into large serving dish, top with parsley, lemon juice, and serve with rice.