- Cooking spray with flour for greasing
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed golden brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp fresh orange zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tsp freshly grated orange zest
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
Preheat oven to 350°. Generously spray a Bundt pan with cooking spray with flour.
In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and salt.
In bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat butter and sugars until creamy and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each one until fully incorporated. Add zest, vanilla, yogurt, and sour cream and beat until combined. Add flour mixture slowly and mix, just until incorporated. Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
Bake until a toothpick inserted in cake center comes out clean, 50-60 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Loosen cake edges and turn out onto a cooling rack. Let cool completely. To make the glaze, in a bowl, combine orange juice, zest, sugar, and ginger and stir until thick and shiny. Pour glaze over cake and serve.