- 1 pkg Harmons sous chef fajita blend vegetables
- 1 pkg spiralized zucchini or butternut squash noodles
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Tbsp canola oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes
- Green onions, for garnish
- Peanuts, for garnish
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Bean sprouts, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add fajita blend vegetables and cook until crisp-tender, 3-4 minutes. Drain and set aside. Add spiralized noodles and cook until crisp-tender, 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together fish sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice. Set aside.
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil. Add chicken and cook until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Add fajita vegetables to the pan and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add sauce, chicken and noodles. Stir to thoroughly coat vegetables and chicken. Garnish with desired ingredients.
Shop for this recipe here.