- 4 (6-8 oz) white fish fillets, such as halibut
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 4 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups pureed Harmons Parmesan Crisps
- 4 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tsp chopped capers
- 3 tsp chopped fresh dill
- Steamed Harmons Spiralized Vegetables, such as zucchini or butternut squash
On a cutting board, add fish and season with salt and pepper. Add flour to 1 shallow dish, eggs, milk, and mustard to another shallow dish, and pureed parmesan crisps in another shallow dish. Dredge each piece of fish in flour, then egg-milk-mustard mixture, then parmesan crisps.
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil. When oil shimmers, add fish and cook until coating is golden brown, about 5 minutes. Turn fish pieces over and cook on other side, about 3 minutes. Transfer fish to a paper towel-lined plate and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, horseradish, lemon juice, capers, and dill. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve halibut with sauce and spiralized vegetables.