- 2 eggs
- 1 small bunch kale, destemmed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Harmons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 avocado, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Gently lower eggs into water with a skimmer or slotted spoon. Boil eggs for 6-7 minutes. Remove eggs from pot and place in an ice bath to cool. Peel and slice eggs in half.
In a large bowl combine chopped kale, oil and orange juice. Gently massage kale with your hands until the leaves become soft, about 2 minutes.
Transfer to a large plate. Top with orange, peach and avocado slices. Add two egg halves. Sprinkle salad with chopped pecans, hemp seeds and salt to taste.