- 4 oz plain, fat-free, Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 3/4 cup 1% milk
- 1/4 cup plain oats (instant or quick cooking)
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter, no sugar added
- 1 tsp maple syrup, optional
In a blender, combine all ingredients and process until smooth.
Note: If you have time, you can soak oats in milk for 10 – 20 minutes before adding the remaining ingredients and processing. This helps soften the oats but is not necessary.
Serving size: whole smoothie; 400 Calories; 11g Total Fat (2.5g Saturated); 170mg Sodium; 48g Carbohydrates; 8g Dietary Fiber; 24g Sugar (0g added sugar); 25g Protein