- 4 cups crushed unfrosted whole grain wheat cereal
- 2 cups honey
- 4 cups peanut butter
- 3 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups crunchy nugget cereal
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2 cups crush unsweetened whole grain corn flakes
- 1 cup ground flax seed
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate or butterscotch chips
- 5-8 Tbsp powdered milk
Place the whole grain wheat cereal into a shallow dish.
In a large bowl, combine honey, peanut butter, puffed rice, crunchy nugget cereal, applesauce, coconut, corn flakes, flax seed and chocolate chips. Add powdered milk to make a soft, cookie-like dough. Form into 1” balls and roll in crushed whole grain wheat cereal. Refrigerate or freeze.
Calories: 140; Total Fat: 9g (2.5g saturated); Sodium: 85mg; Total carbohydrate: 12g; Dietary fiber: 2g; Sugars: 7g; Protein: 4g