- About 8 oz natural creamy peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp powdered vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- About 1/4 tsp coarse sea salt, such as Maldon
- 1 (10 oz) pkg dark melting chocolate
- 1 (10 oz) pkg white melting chocolate
- 1 (10 oz) pkg milk chocolate for dipping
- Sprinkles, for garnish
In a bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, and vanilla. Add powdered sugar in increments until incorporated. Fold in sea salt, add more as desired.
Press mixture into a silicone mat-lined rimmed baking sheet. Smooth top and cover with plastic wrap. Place sheet in freezer for 10 minutes.
Using double boilers, melt dark, white, and milk chocolate wafers. Line another tray with parchment or wax paper and a cooling rack and set aside.
Using Easter shaped cookie cutters, cut out pieces of the frozen peanut butter mixture and place on rack. Dip eggs into chocolate and place on rack to cool completely or garnish with more chocolate or sprinkles.