- 1 lb Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, such as Maldon, plus more for topping
- 1/4 cup natural unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup dairy free bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, add dates, and salt. Pulse until blended into a paste.
Using a small melon baller, scoop out small balls, and roll them into balls. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for 20-30 minutes.
Drizzle peanut butter on frozen balls until covered. Freeze for 15-20 minutes.
Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water.
Drop a few truffles into the bowl and, using a fork, dip, and scoop truffles up, and place back on parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt and freeze again, until set.
Per 1 svg: cal.: 130; total fat: 6g (sat. fat: 3g); sodium: 60mg; total carb.: 21g; dietary fiber: 2g; sugar: 17g; protein: 2g