- 1 1/2 cups Pimm's No. 1
- 1 navel orange, cut crosswise into thin slices
- 1 lemon, cut crosswise into thin slices
- 3/4 cup firmly packed mint leaves and tender stems
- 1 1/2 cups cold ginger ale or lemon lime soda
- 1 cucumber, cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1 apple, quartered, cored, and cut into thin slices
In a large pitcher, combine Pimm’s, orange and lemon slices, and mint. Chill for about 10 minutes. Stir in ginger ale.
Put 2 cucumber wedges, standing on end, into each of 4 pint glasses. Fill halfway with ice. Pour in Pimm’s mixture. Push mint down into drinks and divide orange, lemon, and apple slices among drinks.