- 2 Tbsp Harmons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 (16-20 oz) tube pre-made polenta
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15.5 oz) can low-sodium cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 5-6 large leaves Swiss chard, stems removed and leaves sliced into ribbons
In a nonstick frying pan over medium-low heat, warm 1 tablespoon oil. Remove polenta from packaging and slice into 8-10 slices. Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper and place in pan. Cook until one side is light golden and crisp, 8-10 minutes. Flip and cook until other side is crisp, another 8-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in another frying pan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add beans and allow to warm, about 3 minutes. Add chard to pan and stir until chard begins to wilt, 3-4 minutes. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until chard is tender, another 2-3 minutes.
To serve, place polenta on a platter and top with bean-chard mixture.