- 4 oz goat cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp pomegranate seeds chopped
- 1 Tbsp roasted pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup Promatory cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp chives chopped
- extra for coating, pecans
- extra for coating, pomegranate seeds
In a food processor, combine goat cheese and cream cheese.
Transfer to bowl and add pomegranate seeds, pecans, Cheddar Cheese, Garlic Powder, and Chopped Chives. Reserve.
In a tray, combine the extra pecans and pomegranate seeds for the coating.
With a spoon or mini scoop, portion cheese mixture onto parchment paper, forming the little balls, and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Remove from refrigerator and roll-on coating mixture, then serve.
Additional: To serve, you may add toothpicks, rosemary, crackers, etc. For serving.
Pair with other mini cheeseball recipes for a fun assortment of flavor.