- 1 (12-14 oz) pork tenderloin, silverskin removed and cut in half widthwise
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp curry powder
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, deseeded, and minced
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 cups Harmons roasted potatoes
- 1 cup Harmons Ironman salad
Preheat oven to 375°.
In a resealable plastic bag, add pork, mustard, soy sauce, curry powder, salt and pepper and jalapeno. Seal and mix well. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
In a large ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil. Add marinated tenderloin and sear on all sides until a crust has developed, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer pan to oven and continue to cook until an instant-read thermometer registers 140°, 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, add potatoes to a rimmed baking sheet and place in oven to reheat, about 15 minutes.
Slice pork and divide between two plates. Evenly divide potatoes and Ironman salad between two plates.