- 2 lb Russet potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1/2 small yellow onion, minced
- 1 stalk celery minced
- 3 Tbsp chopped green onions
- 3 large eggs, hard-cooked and diced
- 1 pickle, minced
- 1 Tbsp pickle juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Bring a large pot of water over high heat to boil. Add potatoes, reduce heat to medium and cook until a paring knife inserted into potato comes out easily, about 20 minutes. Drain and transfer to cutting board to cool.
When cool enough to handle, cut potatoes into bite-size pieces and transfer to a large bowl.
Add mayonnaise, mustard, onion, celery, green onions, eggs, pickle and juice. Season liberally with salt and pepper and fold to combine. Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours prior to serving.