- Canola oil
- 1 turkey half breast, bone and skin removed
- Redmond Real Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pt Salsa Queen Pico de Gallo or Red Chile Salsa
- 1/2 cup Harmons Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp ground cumin
- 4 warmed pita or naan breads
- Chopped iceberg lettuce, for garnish
- Chopped tomatoes, for serving
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Crumbled cotija cheese, for serving
In bowl of a pressure cooker on Saute setting, add enough oil to coat bottom of pan. Season turkey with salt and pepper. Add turkey and sear on all sides until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer turkey to a plate. To bowl add salsa, barbecue sauce, chicken broth, cumin, and 1 tablespoon salt, and stir to combine.
Add turkey back to bowl. Cover and select High Pressure cooking for 30 minutes. Once finished, quick release remaining pressure.
Uncover, transfer turkey to a plate and shred. If sauce is runny, select Saute setting and reduce sauce until desired thickness.Place bread on plate and spread a spoonful of sauce. Place a mound of shredded turkey on bread. Top with iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro, and cotija cheese.