- 1/2 cup dry quinoa rinsed well
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large tomato seeded and diced
- 1/2 hot house cucumber diced
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley chopped
- 1 small pkg fresh mint chopped
Cook quinoa according to package directions. Transfer to large bowl and chill in refrigerator until cold.
Zest and juice lemon. In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice and zest with olive oil, cumin, and salt. Mix into chilled quinoa.
Add herbs and vegetables and gently mix until combined.