- 2 Tbsp butter
- 9 oz Fontina cheese, grated
- 1 lb Harmons fresh radiatore pasta
- 7 oz cooked ham, cut into small cubes
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 oz Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
In a frying pan over medium heat, melt butter and fontina. Add cream and stir until cheese melts. Add ham, salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Cook about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Bring a pan of salted water to boil over high heat. Add pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and add to sauce. Toss to combine and heat over medium-high until pasta and sauce are warmed through.
Serve with Parmigiano Reggiano and garnish with parsley.