- 1 (6 oz) container raspberries
- 1 (6 oz) container blackberries
- 1 cup hulled and quartered strawberries
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Harmons artisan baguette, sliced into 1/4" slicies
- Olive oil
- 1 (4 oz) log goat cheese
- 1 tsp julienned fresh mint
Preheat oven to 300° and line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone mat.
In a bowl, toss raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, vinegar, and sugar. Transfer to prepared baking sheet in an even layer and bake, tossing occasionally, until slightly broken down and fragrant, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Increase heat to 400° and place baguette slices on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toast, about 10 minutes. Turn over and toast second sides. Let cool completely.
Spread goat cheese on each baguette slice. Top with some of the roasted berry mixture. Garnish with mint.