- 4 Harmons freshly made Bob's Burger patties
- 1 4-count package Harmons jalapeno cheddar burger buns
- black pepper freshly cracked
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1 Tbsp high heat cooking oil
- 4 whole freshly roasted green chiles diced
- 4 slices aged Swiss cheese
- 4 slices white American cheese
- 1 large tomato sliced, optional
- green leaf lettuce optional
Preheat oven to 375°
Heat a heavy bottom cast iron pan over medium heat, spread butter on each side of the buns. Toast buns until golden brown. Set it aside.
Wipe out pan and return to medium high heat. Glaze the bottom of the pan with high heat oil.
Season both sides of burger patties with salt and pepper. Press down firmly in pan to ensure complete contact. Cook for about 4 minutes or until a deep golden brown. Flip and continue cooking until just about cooked through. (~150°)
Top with as much roasted green Chile as desired and cover with both types of cheese.
Finish cooking in the oven until the cheese is melted and the burger is cooked to your desired doneness.
Serve on toasted bun with optional lettuce and tomatoes.