- 3 Tbsp avocado oil, divided
- 4 Harmons Mesquite Smoked Sausages
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, halved, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, cut into half moons
- 2 roma tomatoes, halved and sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 Harmons hoagie buns, cut in half
In a large frying pan over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons oil and sausages and cook until golden on all sides, about 3 min. per side. Transfer sausage to a plate and add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and the vegetables. Continue to cook until softened and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally, 10-15 min. Return the sausages to the pan, cover, and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. Let cook, 5-8 min. Serve sausages and vegetables on hoagie buns.
Shop this recipe here.