- 8 oz Harmons country style chicken sausage
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup baby yukon gold potatoes thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 leek stalk (excluding dark green leaves) thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper small dice
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper ground
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat an oven-safe skillet on stove over medium heat. Add sausage to skillet and brown, about 3 minutes. Add oil, potatoes, garlic and leek. Cook until potatoes begin to soften and turn brown, about 5 minutes. Add bell pepper and cook until it begins to soften, about 2 minutes.
In a medium bowl, add eggs, milk, salt and pepper and whisk together until well combined. Pour egg mixture into pan, sprinkle with feta and continue to cook on the stove until the sides of the egg mixture are set, about 5 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and continue to cook for 10 minutes, or until the center no longer jiggles and the edges have browned.
Nutrition per serving: 200 calories; 14g total fat (4g saturated); 510 mg sodium; 6g carbohydrates; 1g dietary fiber; 2g sugar (0g added); 14g protein