- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 eggs
- 7 oz whole milk
- 9 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 7 oz cold water
- 1/2 cup chopped deli ham
- 1 cup grated extra sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives, divided
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Add milk. Slowly add in dry ingredients while continuing to whisk. Stir until any lumps are gone. Slowly add butter to mixture and whisk until fully incorporated. Slowly add water, whisking to combine.
Add ham, cheese, 1 tablespoon chives, and 1 tablespoon parsley and stir to combine.
Cook waffles according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream, remaining 1 tablespoon chives, 1 tablespoon parsley, and a pinch of salt. Serve with waffles.