- 4 (4 oz) Harmons salmon fillets
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp ground oregano leaves
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 2 (14 oz) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 lb spinach
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place salmon on a rimmed baking sheet and cook until no longer translucent and internal temperature registers 140°, 10-15 minutes. Set aside to rest.
In a frying pan over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add onions and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 minutes. Add oregano, 1 cup broth, garbanzo beans, crushed red pepper, and tomatoes. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low and let simmer, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Turn off heat, add spinach and stir to combine.
Toss to combine. Serve with stew and salmon. Garnish with pine nuts.