- 8 ounces brown rice Maifun noodles (or other thin, gluten free noodles)
- 1/4 head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 10 ounces matchstick carrots
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 8 ounces shelled edamame
- 16 ounces skinless rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium tamari
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
Cook noodles according to package direction (being careful not to overcook). Drain, rinse with cold water and add to a large serving bowl. Add cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, green onions and edamame to the bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine tamari, sesame oil, lime juice, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes. Whisk until blended.
Drizzle dressing over vegetables and noodles and add toasted sesame seeds. Use tongs or your hands to combine all ingredients.
Nutrition per serving: 290 calories; 12g total fat (2g saturated); 550mg sodium; 28g carbohydrates; 4g dietary fiber; 3g sugar (0g added sugar); 21g protein