- 1 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 lime
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 450°.
In a large bowl, combine peppers, onion, shrimp, olive oil, and spices. Gently toss until evenly coated.
Cover a baking sheet with cooking spray and spread fajita mixture evenly on pan.
Cook until shrimp has turned pink, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
Before serving, squeeze lime juice over fajita mixture and garnish with cilantro.
Nutrition facts per serving with corn tortillas: Calories: 280; Total fat: 9g (1g sat fat); Sodium: 170mg; Carbohydrates: 25g; Fiber: 5g; Protein: 26g