- 1/2 lb brussels sprouts
- 1 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 small heads broccoli, cut into large florets, stems thinly sliced
- 1 block firm tofu, drained well, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 5 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 2 Tbsp white miso
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 crushed almonds
- 1 small bunch parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 425°.
Cut off stems from Brussels sprouts and discard. Place outer leaves on a large rimmed baking sheet. Finely slice inner Brussels sprout cores and add to baking sheet. Add broccoli and tofu to baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil, add coriander and red pepper flakes, toss to combine; season with salt. Roast, tossing once halfway through, until broccoli is browned and tender, 30-35 minutes.
In a blender, add hemp seeds, miso, 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, 5 tablespoons lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons oil, and ¼ cup water and blend until smooth. Season with salt.
Spread some dressing onto bowls or plates and arrange vegetable tofu mixture on top. Top with sesame seeds, almonds, and parsley.
Adapted from Chris Morocco, Bon Appetit