- 1/2 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil
- 2 cups peeled and diced jicama
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp minced red onion
- 1-2 red serrano chiles, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 bag Harmons Black or Corn Tortilla Chips
Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Clean and oil grill grate.
In a bowl, season shrimp with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil and toss to combine. Grill shrimp until pink and char marks form, about 3 minutes. Turn and grill other side until pink and opaque, another 3 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board to cool. Coarsely chop and set aside.
In a bowl, combine jicama, cilantro, red onion, chiles, and lime juice. Toss to combine. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Serve with tortilla chips.
Shop for this recipe here.